Training & Required Diver Qualifications

If you are planning to use SCUBA or snorkeling as part of your research at UBC as a faculty, staff or student you must be registered and authorized by the Diving Safety Officer to undertake these activities. All training and required diver qualifications can be found under Training and Courses