Last updated: July 19, 2022
- UBC Campus Rules: Updated to reflect the recent Provincial Health Orders [Updated July 19, 2022]. Learn more.
- COVID-19 Safety Plans: As of May 1, 2022, UBC transitioned from COVID-19 Safety Plans to a Communicable Disease Prevention Framework in alignment with the BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafeBC, and Public Health Guidance for Post-Secondary Institutions.
- Rapid Antigen Test Kits: Rapid Antigen Testing Kits are available for free at many participating pharmacies. For more information on ‘Where to get a COVID-19 test in BC‘, please visit the BCCDC website.
- Medical masks: As of July 1, 2022, masks are no longer required in UBC indoor spaces. View the full UBC Broadcast from June 27, 2022.
- Self-isolation and ending isolation: If you tested positive and are managing your illness at home you can end isolation when all three conditions are met. Learn more.
For the most up-to-date information on province-wide restrictions, please visit the BC Government Website.
For information about Vancouver campus building ventilation and cleaning, visit UBC Facilities.
For travel and border crossing requirements, visit UBC Finance – Travel.
In this section