Last updated: June 21, 2022
- UBC Campus Rules: Updated to reflect the recent Provincial Health Orders [Updated April 21, 2022]. Learn more.
- COVID-19 Safety Plans: As of May 1, 2022, UBC is transitioning from COVID-19 Safety Plans to a Communicable Disease Prevention Framework in alignment with the BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafeBC, and Public Health Guidance for Post-Secondary Institutions. Learn more.
- Rapid Antigen Test Kits: Rapid Antigen Testing Kits are available for free at many community pharmacies. Learn more.
- Medical masks: UBC will require masks to be worn in public indoor spaces on both campuses, until the end of the 2022 Summer Session on June 30, 2022. Learn more.
- Self-isolation and ending isolation: If you tested positive and are managing your illness at home you can end isolation when all three conditions are met. Learn more.
For the most up-to-date information on province-wide restrictions, please visit the BC Government Website.
For information about Vancouver campus building ventilation and cleaning, visit UBC Facilities.
For travel and border crossing requirements, visit UBC Finance – Travel.
UBC Safe App
For quick and easy access to the COVID-19 information, download the UBC Safe Vancouver App.
The UBC Safe Vancouver mobile app is free to download on an Android or iOS device that can connect to a wireless network. We recommend allowing push notifications so that alerts pop up on your device.
Android devices: Download the UBC Safe mobile app on Google Play.
iOS device: Download the UBC Safe mobile app on the Apple App Store.
Note: Standard message and data rates apply.
In this section