Before attending the session, you must:
- Complete the UBC Preventing COVID-19 Infection in the Workplace course.
- Self-assess your health and cancel your registration if you are ill.
Please cancel as soon as you can so that others are able to register
When attending the session, you must:
- Maintain physical distance (2 m) from others as much as possible.
- Plan to arrive by 8:45am for morning sessions and 1:15pm for afternoon sessions! Latecomers will not be able to get in the building.
- Leave behind all superfluous items. Space is extremely limited so there will not be room for backpacks, laptops, and other belongings
- Follow all COVID-19 Campus Rules
- Bring your own:
- Clean Lab coat
- Safety glasses
- Pen for writing the final quiz
- Lab appropriate clothing – long loose-fitting pants and fully covering liquid-resistant shoes
Research Safety partners with researchers across campus to promote safe work practices in laboratory research that is in accordance with applicable regulations. Safety is an essential component of responsible, reproducible science. Training courses, both online and/or in-person are available.
In this section