The Centre in the University Services Building (USB) has reopened its doors for individual exercise as of Monday, July 5, 2021.
In an effort to keep our community healthy and safe while using The Centre, please adhere to the following important protocols:
- Please complete a daily health assessment prior to entering The Centre. If you are feeling sick, refrain from coming to The Centre, stay home and seek medical guidance.
- Non-medical masks are to be worn while in The Centre.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Wipe all equipment before and after use with the disinfecting wipes provided.
- Only use equipment that you are familiar with. Assistance with unfamiliar equipment can be provided upon request.
- Please respect each other’s space.
- Be kind.
To request access to The Centre, please complete and submit an access form to Lori Takenaka either via email at email@example.com, or in-person at The Centre during the Allan McGavin Sports Medicine Physiotherapy Clinic hours. Once we receive the completed form, you will receive an email confirming that your UBC Card access to The Centre has been activated.
For any questions, comments or concerns regarding The Centre for Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing, its programs and services, please contact Lori Takenaka (firstname.lastname@example.org).