All faculty, staff and student-staff on UBC’s Vancouver Campus can now enlist the help of the UBC Occupational First Aid Team, 24 hours a day, by calling 604-822-4444 or 2-4444 (UBC landlines). Calls will be handled by the UBC Security Office and mobile first aid attendants will be dispatched to the caller’s campus location.
This communications toolkit has been prepared for each department/unit to use in promoting the expanded Occupational First Aid program. From newsletter content to printable posters, you can find and download content here that suits your audience needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us anytime:
First Aid Advisor
Learn more about UBC First Aid at srs.ubc.ca/health-safety/safety-programs/first-aid/
Please include in your communications material as soon as possible.
- Newsletter copy: Please include this write-up in your department/unit newsletter.
- Local email copy: If possible, please circulate a local email across your department/unit informing people of the changes.
- Digital signage: System name [20191008_Occ_First_Aid_1] and [20191008_Occ_First_Aid_2]. This will not be included in the campus-wide rotation, so please include it locally.
- 11×17 poster: Posters will be circulated in campus mail. If you require additional copies you can either print some locally using the files in the toolkit or get in touch.
- Newsletter/web banner: An image usable for newsletter/email content.
To be delivered by campus mail
The items below will be delivered to your office the week of October 14, 2019.
- 11 x 17 posters: Please post on doorways, bulletin boards, and high-traffic walkway areas.
- Ensure that your team is aware of this information.
- Do you want to add this to your team meeting agenda?