Last updated: March 17, 2021, 3:45 pm
Templates and supporting documents
Please use the following tools to develop and submit your plan.
For assistance with developing your safety plan, email email@example.com and the appropriate SRS resource will contact you.
- COVID-19 Workspace Safety Plan template [WORD]
- Safety Plan Checklist [EXCEL]
- COVID-19 Workspace Safety Plan Amendment Document [WORD]
- UBC COVID-19 Safety Plan Review Guidance Document *new: January 28, 2021*
- COVID-19 Safety Plan Addendum – Non-Medical Masks [PDF]
- UBC COVID-19 Safety Planning Framework [PDF]
- Guidelines for Preparing for Re-occupancy [PDF]
- Guidelines for Safe Washroom Re-occupancy [PDF]
- Guidelines for Safe Lab Re-occupancy [PDF]
- Space Analysis & Re-occupancy Planning Tool [PDF]
Other Supporting Documents
- UBC Employee COVID-19 Physical Distancing Guidance [PDF]
- UBC Employees COVID-19 Essential In-person Meetings/Trainings Guidance [PDF]
- UBC Employees COVID-19 Use of Shared UBC Vehicles Guidance [PDF]
- UBC Employee Safe Working Procedure Review Form [PDF]
- UBC Employee COVID-19 PPE Guidance [PDF]
- UBC Cleaning Standards & Recommendations for Supplementary Cleaning [PDF]
Further context and information for these documents can be found in the COVID-19 Health & Safety section of this website.
- Signage and communications toolkits have been developed for you as part of your COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Once you have completed your COVID-19 Safety Plan, please submit it to the review process.